Monday, September 11, 2006

Paypal for PH

I am letting everyone know that as of now, I am fully supporting Paypal for the Philippines. I have signed up and have given my digital signature in hopes that the initiative will bring paypal to our country.

There are a lot of untapped potentials and opportunities for our local manpower waiting to be unleased if this pushes through (and hopefully, it will).

I have been waiting for Paypal to be available here in our country for the last 3 years. I have a paypal account but am using a US address of one of my friends in Florida. Problem is, my account got frozen when I tried to access it a couple of times (the IP was tracked and blocked my account when it was traced to be coming from outside the US)... sigh!

Well, the sooner the better. There will be a lot of grounds to cover I know, such as the finance and banking sector plus the current state of our government. But this movement will hopefully this will be a good start.

More updates on the petition later. Ciao!


Support Paypal for the Philippines

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home